Join Our Team
Hiring Leasing Coordinator
Tailwind Short Term Rentals is hiring a talented, motivated individual for the role of Rental Coordinator
**MUST Apply here: https://tailwindstr.com/leasingcareer
Tailwind Short Term Rentals is an entrepreneurial-spirited travel company in Columbus, Ohio that provides clean, smooth, and affordable housing for travelers throughout their journey.
With over 30 units as of April and plans to grow, Tailwind is looking to expand their team of friendly staff to help accommodate the modern dweller. Join our team of entrepreneurs, and help us make traveling a breeze.
Location: Work from home. Columbus, OH (in the case of a virtual or in-person showing).
Hours: YOU determine your hours.
Salary: Performance based bonuses as units are filled up.
Are you a… Great communicator, Organizer, Responsive texter, Problem-solver, and Microsoft Exceller?
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual that enjoys communicating and satisfying others, and who is great with puzzles when given the pieces. You’ll be talking with potential guests and matching them with the property, and living situation that best suits their needs.
This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of traditional rental business and co-living rent by the bedroom. There will also be plenty of opportunities to expand into other roles within our rapidly growing business.
Work remotely with flexible hours. Easily make bonuses for the summer in this position if you choose to work full-time. This specific “performance bonuses” position is being offered for Summer 2020, however we are interested in hiring someone who would like to take on more responsibility and expand their role in the company thereafter.
- Customer Service
- Great organization skills
- Proficient text communicator
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience/familiarity with CRM tools, lead-tracking software
As Rental Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing leads from multiple websites, platforms, lead-generators, etc.
- Responding to inquiries, and acquiring necessary information from guests to produce lead profiles.
- Reaching out to potential guests and following-up with availability/what we can offer.
- Tracking housing and property availability accurately.
- Ensure the proper collection of rent payments and move-in related fees.
- Meet, greet & provide tours to some leasing prospects (possible video chat tours)
**To be considered for this job, you MUST apply here: https://tailwindstr.com/leasingcareer
Salary: $1,500.00 to $3,500.00 /month
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour